Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

4.11.2004

yellowcard - rockstarland

heartbeat


man. what a weekend. definitely got ALL kinds of pains about me now. first of all...and ironically, possibly the most painful, at some point i was either pushed or i just bashed my lower lip into that bar next to the first table we were sitting on at amcaff on thursday...maybe i was looking over it for some reason checkin' out some chick's legs or somethin'? i dunno. either way...cut two little slits (my two front lower teeth) into the inside of my lip and they are DEEP. fuckin' pain in the ass.

especially when i'm playin' ultimate, which is where the rest of this shit comes from. my back hasn't been doin' all that great since spring break. that was a whole lotta ultimate. i REALLY pushed it at southerns...i didn't think i would make it through the entire tournament, but i pushed through and came out intact....but definitely not uninjured. i rested it, but i'm still feelin' it. it's definitely seen worse days, though, absolutely. YESTERDAY at yale cup it felt like shit. last night i got more sleep, though, and it felt magnitudes better today. interesting.

this bastard on yale ran into me yesterday too. we called a foul on each other simultaneously 'cause he was so confident i bit on his fake, took a step, and therefore was not stationary and could not legally call a foul on him (i was d). when in fact, i do that all the time when i think my guy's gonna cut. i hump his leg on the open side right where he wants to go. watch him fake, plant, and let the dick run into me, stopping the play and destroying whatever big plans or play they called on the endzone. i was plannin' on it, and i did it. and he was just a dick. a dick who fuckin' INJURED me too. kneed me firmly just above my knee bruising some tendon or muscle in there. hurts like a fuckin' bitch, but i don't think it's to dangerous too push it so i did. it's already better.

then there's my legs that're all torn up from the fuckin' hard-as-hell fields they gave us. amazing i did get slit open by one of the hundreds of shards of glass....ugh. showers are so painful....like my legs are on fire. oh, and i'm sunburned *throws up hands*. didn't think that would happen...d'oh.

alright i'll stop complaining. i bet you're so happy you go this far :)

regardless, all fuckin' worth it :) i love ultimate. i got a lotta glory on D this weekend....funny how that happened. i kept knockin' discs down deep...that rarely happens. such a GREAT fuckin' feeling to shut guys down for a string of points in a row :)




*finishes bitching*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home