Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

7.10.2004

ok

raimi it is (see austin's comments on last post)

heh, and speaking of raimi, i finally have car insurance :) my dad was being very slow and inefficient in getting me covered under his, which i thought would save me some money. turns out that since I own the car, and not him (the head of household), they wanted to charge me a shitload. instaed, i just called geico and got immediate coverage in about ten minutes just now.

so i'm all legal, baby. i was technically covered anyway. since i was covered under my dad i was PERSONALLY covered, just not the car. i think that meant liabilities were fine, just not collision.

i woke up at 2:30pm today :) twelve hours' sleep, always nice. started summer league last night. our team got rocked the first game, but actually came kinda close the second game. we'll definitely get a lot better as we learn to play with eachother, though. it was nice to get back out there...except i hurt like hell today....

and they've discovered that i can throw near-full field hammers :) or, i showed them, rather. they were impressed. and said i should do it more.


huck.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home