Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

3.31.2005

small consolation

hawaii has a huge problem with ice. cheap drug, i guess. either way, that's where a lotta the crime here originates...like theft!

i was a little pissed that i thought i kept my little bottle of vicodin in my shaving kit...and i thought shit...fuckers stole my shit to sell so they could buy drugs...and they got a bottle of vicodin. fuckers.

buuuut i found my bottle of vicodin. i'd taken it out for some reason. those fuckers don't get no fuckin' free hit off me. yay.

not that i value my vicodin very much. i kept it from when i had my wisdom teeth pulled (i wanted to see how much it really hurt so i let my painkillers just wear off...didn't hurt too much so i stopped taking them) and reserved it for very special occassions, like a broken back on an 18 hr. drive back to columbia on spring break. or that time me and christian injured ourselves in a tourney in boston so we took vicodin and heckled the rest of the day. i should probably just sell the shit...i heard you can get $5 a pill....but shit they make you happy. i can see how people could get addicted.

but yeah...fuckin' robbers don't get no free it.


fuckers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home