Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

11.02.2005

ETS can kiss my ass

so i FINALLY registered for the goddamn GRE's. i love this. i'm not accepted to UH yet because i haven't taken the GRE (last piece of app.) but because they knew i was GOING to take it eventually (on my word) they considered me anyway for the Spring semester i was hoping for.

and i already have a professor interested in working with me in his research team and he's ALREADY found a TA position for me (tuition and salary!)...begs the question, why the fuck do i have to take this dumb test? oh well. so i'm taking it next tuesday. decided fuck it. i'm gonna give up on vocab. go through the rest of the test taking tips and fuck vocab. i did TRY to learn the vocab, even printed out flash cards...got through about half of the first list and just stopped studying altogether for about two weeks, haha. i hate vocab with a passion. especially when they're words that i've never seen and, after learning (okay reading) the definition, i have no desire to ever use.

i understand that certain words have very specific meanings...but at some point words are invented just to put fucking flowers and bowties on shitty ideas. too bad i have neither interesting words to use nor interesting ideas; you're just stuck here reading all the bullshit that comes pouring out of my mind :) i suppose i try to sound intersting...but of course i have to admit that i don't understand why i care so much about some of the shit i write anyway. i just do. lucky you. want some poo?

so yeah, looks like my life is coming together. all i nee dnow is a place to call home (for beau and i) and i'm on my way to avoiding any big decisions in my life for a good long while again :) i like the thought of that.

i need more time to consider the milk and cookies in front of me, after all.


creature comforts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home