Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

2.04.2006

she settled for engine oil and latex gloves

so now that i don't actually have a real girlfriend, i'm giving my make-believe girlfriend some much needed attention :)

she's been driving rough and coughing and spitting and smelling like gas and other burned shit. hated that rainy ass week and hell, even my brakes were getting fucked up. updated on raimi's page (linked at left).

i've slipped pretty quickly into my old routine of never really sitting down for long. i surf a lot more, i've been playing ultimate 2-3 times a week...i rollerblade around school 'cause i have to park so goddamn far. and of course there's my amateur mechanicing. the only thing i have to pick up is my night life...i need some drinking buddies...

and i fucking need to live closer to town so i don't have to drive so far AFTER drinking...


in out repeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home