Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

4.01.2006

face down in the rain with a stilleto between my shoulderblades

so i think for the first time in my life i hit on a complete stranger and got completely burned :) good thing i was really trashed. of course the fact taht i was really trashed was the only reason i hit on her.

goddamn cute, questionable sexuality (could be why i got burned), and wanted nothing to do with me. but she was nice about it. her friend liked me, heh heh.

stacy.

oh, and to clarify that fist sentence, i'm not saying it's the first time i've been burned, i'm saying it's probably the first time i hit on a complete stranger. i have no balls. none. i need courage of the liquid variation.

other than that i can barely lift my goddamn head today from headbanging so goddamn much last night. my neck hurts somethin' awful. ugh. i need a massage.

and the band plays on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home