Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

6.12.2006

half a man

met a dog last night with one'a those big sorry lookin' plastic cones on his head. i asked my friend what he wasn't supposed to lick and he says "his ball." he didn't understand either why only one had been removed...(his friend's dog).

i've hit an especially horrible tv binge in the past few days. in an odd way i think my social life is souring my antisocial life. i used to find at least half a dozen things to do with myself (if you don't count the different positions) before i turned on the idiot tube but i dunno, these days, i think i drink too much and play too much ultimate that by the time i get home and have some mytime...i'm beat! i wake up in the morning, have breakfast and want to go back to sleep. i eat to stay up at night to avoid falling asleep at 8pm. i eat horribly, haha. cheap, though! it's amazing how much money you save when you eat saimin, rice and eggs, in different positions, of course. oh, not to mention the money you save when 40's find their way into my cooler. fuck.

i'm gonna go surf more. in the morning. that'll get my ass up. not starting tomorrow, though. well, maybe i can pull that off. i'll try. i'll load up on bacon first. i just went to cook my last few strips of bacon yesterday morning and my kitchen was filled with the most godawful stench i've ever put in a frying pan. good lord. i didn't think it was THAT old...the only thing i could do to make the kitchen smell better was to fry up some other kind of meat. how convenient!

weekly or monthly or whatever damage report:
fucked my knee again two saturdays ago at league finals. think i sprianed the PCL again. kept me from playing in the loco moco tournament this past saturday which i'd actually made a team for. yeah i felt pretty stupid putting a team together and then not being able to play. i did play about half the last game which was pretty relaxed...my knee healed fast but healed TIGHT.
and now there's something funky going on in my ankle...i don't remember spraining it but i have been drunk a lot in the past couple days. ya' never know.
i think for a rare portion of my life i'm actually not bleeding anywhere! wow...that's amazing.

but i can surf on the knee. so i'll be doing that. they're playing fuckin' beach ultimate for the summer league..i don't really like beach ultimate. i don't think i'm gonna play much if at all. considered trying to start a rebel league on some small patch of grass somewhere.

or i could just surf more. i dunno, i kind of do feel like laying low for some reason...maybe it's all these lonely hours in my den watching tv all night? FYI, my "den" is the small space under my bed that i lofted about 3ft. i'll take pictures at some point i suppose....

enough, i'll stop blabbering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home