Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

4.09.2006

butter my vegimite

few days ago i was talking about a cleanse some friends were/are doing but i forgot the third ingredient. it's leamonade with cayenne pepper and MAPLE SYRUP. and that's it, for a week...ugh.

we had a discussion about eating ANY three items for a week and one girl claimed that no matter what it was you'd get sick of it. she even opened the door to steak, bacon and...i forget the third one but it doesn't even fucking matter.

yeah, imagine my smile.

every once in a while i get this urge to be all healthy and shit. has nothing to do with diet to me, just excercise. well, i guess cutting down on my alcohol consumption occurs to me on and off. that tournament two weeks ago, hopu, the first day i consumed NOTHING but beer. no liquids at least. i ate lunch, had dinner, had it all with beer. starting at 8am at the openening ceremonies all i drank was beer. I got a buzz four times until the final (lethal) buzz that ended me when tequila was introduced to the cohesiveness cleanse. and you know what? i felt fine *shrugs*. if not for the ridiculous onslought of mosquitos, i would've drank more the next morning. too bad all that was available then was pineapple juice. i fucking hate pineapple juice.

also on the list of things to do without a girlfriend to makeout with, i'm going to start reading more. my big bro recommended this book "the art of seduction" by robert greene. apparently he wrote another huge seller called "the 48 laws of power" that was very well receieved. maybe i'll read that one next. so what's your vote after i read this book, lecherous slut or hopeless geek?

there're a lotta philsophy references in the book, too, that's making me ALMOST curious enough to start reading nietzche and foucalt again....we'll see.


*scratches balls*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home