Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

7.03.2009

anger issues?

i sometime wonder if i have anger issues...on my way home tonight in the (narrow) roads of kaimuki, a cab is coming towards me. it's one of those streets where there're cars parked on the opposite side of the street with room for only one car (giving my direction the right of way). i see a cab up the street and tell jay, fuckin' cabs (expecting him to be an ass hole).

sure enough, with at least 3 opportunities between he and i for him to move between cars and let me by (again, right of way), he continues towards me at a brisk speed...just to make a point i continue towards him and stop giving him ONLY enough room to make it around a parked car and past me. as he goes by he calls me a dick.

my first thought was to slam into reverse and block him in on the next parked car and bitch him out.

second thought was to just follow him and wait for an opportunity (i.e. stoplight) to bitch him out.

third thought was to take his plate and company and file a complaint.

fourth thought was to follow him and slash his tires at the next stop.

i don't know why...it should mean nothing to me and i should just be laughing it off that there're are assholes in the world, but another part of me knows that that jackhole will continue on with his life thinking he somehow won a bit of pride by calling me a dick when he drives a cab for a living and knows neither traffic rules nor common decency in hawaii (which is different driving experience than the rest of the world i've found). and while he'll go on pissin' off people for the rest of his life, i'll probably never see him again.

but i still wish bad things on his soul.

and wish i could instigate those bad things.

i often find myself thinking back to a quote from ras al ghul in batman begins:
"Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's understanding"

would society understand my vengeance?

doubtful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home