Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

3.27.2003


ahh, small's was nice. again. arnie was there :) tearin' it up as usual. unfortunately i was REALLY tired and kept dozing off int he middle of songs. i felt bad. i still enjoyed it though. somehow it turned into three am....oh god.

i just thought it would make an interesting not though to tell everyone what's currently occupying my bed (soon to be mostly on the floor):

-my right speaker...because it's always movin' around
-my beige jacket
-my black jacket
-my uptown sweater
-pair of headphones
-empty film
-my pillowcase bag full of ultimate parafanalia
-my bag-o-rock (cables, tuner, picks, cd player, cd's and songbook)
-2 lab manuals
-2 notebooks
-my guitar


*sigh* sleepytime

*starts rearranging shit*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home