Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

3.29.2003


*sigh* nice chilly day today. ate on the steps, tossed some, then came back bored outa my mind. i ate some saimin and watched "flatliners'...very cool movie. i was trying to get people out tonight but nobody really seems to wanna go out, so whatever, i'll just sit here in my own crapulence. i'm good at that. i restrung my guitar (the old ones were too thick) and i've been jammin' for the past hour and a half or so. what i do is hook my amp into my 'mic in' on my stereo, and then put my headphones on so that i can hear the music and my guitar. of course i keep turning both louder and now i can't really hear too well :) wonderful. ehh, it'll go away in a bit.

one thing about playing guitar that's kind of odd is that it really wakes me up. i got about four hours of sleep last night, all drunken sleep. about an hour or so towards the end of christian's, then the boys woke me up and we went to eat, and then i slept three more hours at drew's. we got some snack boxes at caporal fried chicken (that's not a typo...) and watched ocean's eleven (i only got up to the part soon after ocean gets red flagged). and that was my day (a bit twisted chronologically, but you get the point)

so i'm really curious about those whole smoking illegalizing thing. i'm goin' out to a bar in a few (i'll get there after midnight most likely though) to see if anything changes yet. apparently they're not going to be giving out violations until may 1st...so i'm curious if that just means that bartenders/bar owners will simply have the right to kick people out of kindly ask them to stop or something like that....i dunno. we'll see i guess. i personally am very happy with the law, as i don't smoke, and i've been getting increasingly sensitive to it. apparently there's a lotta non-smokers who are opposed to this law too, but i think that's kinda dumb. smoking is a stupid habit to begin with, and bartenders and waitresses and all us underage drinkers shouldn't have to breath someone else's stupidity. let 'em take it outside.

hmm..seems i'm not goin' tonight. instead me and some friends are gonna try tomorrow night when we can start a bit earlier (one of them lives about an from here). hmmm...i think i might watch nightmare on elm street 2 :) came in the mail and i haven't watched it yet. study? naw. too much effort. i could just stare at things...that's always fun. or clean my room! *sigh* i'm useless. no pressing work. no friends.

bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home