Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

4.23.2003


class schedule thus far:

-VLSI (very large-scale integration) which is gonna kick my ass...but should be good education
-Analog Electronic Circuits....weeee!
-Signals & Systems II (crrrrrrrrrap)
-Solid State, Microwave, Optics lab (crrrrrrrrap)
-Data Structures in JAVA (crrrrrrrrap)


that's eleven credits so far. i'm fighting to get a tiny break on my non-tech requirements which has the potential to make my life a lot easier...and give me the opportunity to concentrate more on the classes that i am taking (riiiiight). no, really.....

oh well...as it is it seems i'm going to spend Fall 2003 in one of three different computer labs. all semester. i better invest in some batteries and a good pair of headphones. i've found that with some music (carefully selected) i can pretty much sit in front of a computer forever....kind of dangerous. i suppose some day my eyes will just get a hole burned right through them...although i'd still be able to listen to music now wouldn't i?

cadburry eggs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home