Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

4.02.2003

hahaha, my life has new meaning. a google search of "fuck surveys" brings up my blog as #7. rather odd, but at least it has the word fuck in it.

i put my alarm too close to my bed today and apparently turned it off at 10am to get up for my11am class...instead i got up at 12:50pm. oh well. ooh, it's nice out.

i'm guessing this has to do with the fact that i was up 'till about five am playing guitar and writing a song i'm calling the name of our band: "Tequila Vertigo"
I wrote something for the verse, but i'm having trouble tying it into the chorus, which i really like. I put capitol letters for each chord change (the G on vertiGo being the first chord..."might have Tequila Verti..." are pickup notes, probably sung while the band is silent):

************
...might have tequila vertiGoooo (go!go!go)
I must've put on Quite a goood showwwwW
'cuase i woke up next to A hot chick that i don't Knooowwww

and i think i mighta' had a mighty Good time
her lips still taste like Lime
He's the devil in a Bottle but his deals are quite diVine
************

at the end it goes into a quite little picking interlude (dizzy sounding) and then i have to figure out the verses. i'm excited :) this is the first song i finally got myself started on in a while.

aight, i should do something with my life, peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home