Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

4.13.2003


midterm in 9.5 hours and counting. i took a nap, woke up close to nine, and drank two and a half cups of coffee. i'm pretty wide awake and focused, but i've been clenching my jaw so hard that it's hurting and giving me a headache now...meh. sucks. i'm gonna start munching on shit just to keep me from clenching. sai said it's a syndrome or condition called 'bruxia' apparently; i haven't researched it yet. i asked her if she knew anything that helped and she said no. i guess i can either stop stressing myself out (i.e. do shit earlier...hah! laughable) or stop bein' such a pussy.

OR

eat more candy.

will you buy me some candy?

i'm still studying, prolly in the lounge but drop me a line.....

later gator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home