Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

5.11.2003


anjali

refer to my "but your'e jess" post.....

aaaand thanks to kelsey, she found me (screename changed, conv. condensed):


Anjali (1:59:21 AM): Nice posting in your blog...
The Firephile (1:59:36 AM): lol
The Firephile (1:59:53 AM): if this is who i think it is i'm gonna laugh my ass off

Anjali (2:00:04 AM): Well, whom do you think it is?
The Firephile (2:00:20 AM): can i judge from your screen name?
Anjali (2:00:41 AM): Pretty much, yes
Anjali (2:01:19 AM): Hey...it's Kelsey's friend, Anjali.
The Firephile (2:01:47 AM): nice to meet you : ) (i'm gonna kill her :Þ )
Anjali (2:02:13 AM): As she is going to kill me once she finds out that I IMed you!
The Firephile (2:02:31 AM): ahh, the circle of life
Anjali (2:02:43 AM): Seriously...
The Firephile (2:04:21 AM): this'll probably end up on my blog too ; )
Anjali (2:06:40 AM): Oh no, I'll be making a second appearance on the blog. Kelsey is definitely going to murder me.
The Firephile (2:07:01 AM): don't worry, i'll get to her first

so yeah, chit and chat. kelsey, if you're reading this, three words. RUN and HIDE. muahahaha. actually it's okay. i could probably use a few meddlers in my life. nonetheless, anjali had to go study and i was on my way to bed. i probably bored her, and have no time to do anything about it right now....*sigh* boo, maybe another time.

mango

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home