Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

5.10.2003



hangover

after three MORE hours of nappage, my hangover's finally gone...that took a while :) i took some cold medicine earlier today and that kept me from sleeping more...damnit. so i laid down to watch a movie and that did it....so much better.

so, tonight's my last day. after dinner and a movie right now w/ austin and chang, i'm gonna be sleeping when i'm tired, eating when i'm hungry, and studying all the time in between until noon thursday when i madly pack what's left (i'll do most of that wednesday afternoon) and head to laguardia for a 5:30pm flilght. oh, and matrix wednesday night :) but yeah, it's gonna be another hellstorm. i think this is by far the latest i've waited to do any kind of studying. two of my classes i don't really need to study for 'cause the homeworks are very in-depth. the other two are gonna take some cramming though. especially jazz of all things *shakes head* i suck at non-techs.

so, sorry to say...don't expect to see much of me this week unless you can catch me hungry at an opportune time.

flame on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home