Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

6.26.2003

scrimmage

it seems i'll be scrimmaging with my loco moco team tonight instead of pickup. this should be fun. i might go to the beach and go bodysurfing for a bit first. there was a big swell supposed to hit today but something didn't line up right and it kinda fizzled out. i could stand to go get my ass pounded at sandy's ;)

i dropped my sister off at the airport today *sigh*. we had a good time. she leaves for ny on july 8th from oakland to work in the hamptons with a vanity fair writer 'till september, then she'll probably go in with mtv after that. just got off the phone with my brother too, he's looking forward to me coming up (awwww) and we were talkin' about all that shit we're getting into and where we're trying to go. he's always been supportive of what i end up doing, whether it be going to columbia instead of MIT (his alma mater) or working as a cashier at UH bookstore (truth!) instead of trying to get a real job this summer. he's also lookin' forward to takin' me snowboarding :) booyah! brother with a car, and money, i love it. i'll invite peeps if there's room, no worries.

alright, i'm gonna go get my ass handed to me....with sand in the crack. there's a reason they call it sandy's.

ass crack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home