Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

7.26.2003

wow, i've been slacking

so i typed a bunch a few minutes ago but erased it all by accident. either way, yeah, sorry i haven't blogged much but i haven't been in the mood. kind of an introverted mood, i guess. i've been surfing a lot, that's about it. some things that have been occupying my mind:

1) i think i'm going to take japanese and watch a lot of animes
2) i want to be a jack of all trades: mechanic, electrician, carpenter, and sound engineer. all.
3) candace emailed me, i haven't answered
4) surf is good
5) next week is my last week of work....after that i surf for a week, hang with sai for almost a week, and chill in nyc for two weeks, then school
6) turning 21 isn't as exciting as it was three years ago
7) i'm losing friends here...and i feel like i've just been prolonging the agony my continuing to try. i have a much better idea of where my company is wanted
8) i want more comments :(

alright, publish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home