Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

9.28.2003

reflection

i was thinking about this past week and boy...what a crazy week it was. i had a whole shitload of work and really didn't sleep much. it was painful. BUT, it all ended with a fuckin' spectacular weekend and i was lounging around today, content in my uselessness, thinking about it.

one thing came to mind that i'd wanted to blob but forgot about. last thursday night/friday morning when i was doing my data structures...as time was running out and i was getting more and more flustered....at one point when i was waiting to see if something would compile, i felt this weakness spread throughout my body and a flutter in my stomach, all like a flash of kryptonite or something.

and then it occured to me....it felt a lot like love ;) or at least what i 'think' love feels like...i still like to tell myself it wasn't ('cause in the end, through all these years, the girl, the 'general' girl that is, is not by my side).

i just thought it was really intersting...and kind of comforting at the same time. makes me feel like not-such-a-pussy when i realize how much i suck at dealing with girls :)

neverending story.

hyper-ballad



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home