Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

9.22.2003

useless

jesus christ i'm useless. today was probably the LEAST productive day of my senior year so far. actually every day seems to get less productive...hah! either way, i will begin being productive once midnight rolls around...so i can say goodbye to monday. if all goes correctly i will do three psets in a twenty four hour period....not bad. especially since i had all weekend to do it, as well as the past....oh...FIVE HOURS. instead i just set myself up to stay up all night...took five hours (eat, sleep, coffee). i really am an idiot...but since i went to bed at six am last night....and didn't really get too much REAL sleep 'cause i kept waking up to do acis stuff and getting my tickets cancelled for today...yeah....i still felt like a zombie when i went to my one and only class to sleep through most of it. spectacular!

i'm pretty angry with myself...

but hey, i have 140,000 friends now.....

i should have a life by wednesday night....mehopes.

wish me luck (i'm sure you'll hear from me again...the last of the mohicans..i mean....the last of the blobbers...maybe i should call myself a 'blahber'....further butchering the name).

fin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home