Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

10.20.2003



9

nine hours to my test, AHH ha ha ha ha (think sesame street)

my building is shuttering for some reason. it's something with the plumbing because just before this large, floor shaking 'thud' there's a rush of water i can hear through the toilet (although the water doesn't move) very odd. it was on about a one minute cycle before but now it's much longer.

oh and i still haven't done shit. i think i'm going to put together my binder of notes for my test and then take another nap. i'm yawning again for some reason. haha. that's all i can say. what have a accomplished in the last three hours? found the course webpage (that took a while), read through organizational stuff...stared at the screen for a bit formulating a plan-of-attack, wrote a really long email (sorry so long), watched tv (a river runs through it, vh1, mtv, ifc, hbo, bravo...channel surfing). and i just realized that i don't imagine any of this is going to be interesting to read.

i've been listening to alien ant farm for like....five hours. why hasn't it gotten boring yet? sweet.


too much on the brain

can't wait to either drink it away or run it away (ultimate) tonight after my exam. i need time away from myself.


vacation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home