Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

12.05.2003



snoooooow


music: jack johnson - cocoon
volume: 5


SNOOOOOWWW!!! so nice.

either way, today was a pretty good day. quick rundown: meeting with prof for next semester (good), review session (good), sleeeeeeep (good), pasta (good), pirates of the carribean (good), amcaff (good, happy b'day spoots!), koronets (good).

so today (good)

my stomach thingy's getting bteter. my doctor at health services wrote a prescription for me for some antiobitic in case it gets worse....she said might be good to just hold on to, but i think it might be passing.

of course my cold is getting worse...boo.

i'll write more about my courses next year later....sounds like it's gonna be really cool : ) albeit EXTREMELY hard.

and one of kelsey's friends is hitting on me with her screename. who the hell is this girl, kelsey?



doctor daniels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home