Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

12.31.2003

some mtv show with hot girls
drip drip



yeah, i'm a sappy bucket of slop...but i saw mona lisa smile today with my mom and sister and i thought it was really cool :) for the amount i don't understand (and misunderstand), feminism is surprisingly interesting to me. then again put that way, it makes sense that it would interest me. or maybe 'amuse' is a better word (attempting to validate my phallus).

dragonslayer was on tv when i came home. it's this '81 movie about a sorcerer summoned to get rid of a dragon that this town had been sacraficing virgins to fo ryears and years. of course the sorcerer dies and the apprentice is left with the job...and in the process saves one girl by...er....deflowering her so she doesn't have to go into the lottery. so cheesy. so great :) and the dragon's pretty badass.


dawn patrol tomorrow morning...then clean house for new year's eve party.



pop


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home