Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

3.08.2004

BEP - Where is the Love
dream, and more



i'm writing this here 'cause it's not really the dream i'm bloggin' about. in this dream i was watching myself on tape, for some reason. i wasn't doing anything very interesting. just day to day stuff, talking to people. it was at a funny angle that made me feel like it was a video surveillance camera (from above) and it was through parts of my day.

thinking about it now....it's always really intriguing for me to watch myself on video...or even look at myself in a picture. i don't know what it is about me...but i can't really 'imagine' someone's face in my mind's eye. i can get close...like....you know hair, eyes, small or big nose...but i can't get a clear picture. most amazing i can't even do that with my OWN face. it's always amusing to look at myself on a video...and moreso my movements and speech all seem a bit more foreign than they should be.

i used to wonder if i could draw myself from memory. do you think you could? i don't really think i could. i have to try someday, though. i wonder what it would look like :) i'm not the greatest drawer in the world, but i've had quite a few lessons with my mom who's drawn, painted, and done ceramics most of her life. she taught me drawing and ceramics...but i didn't pick up drawing so well. i'm decent, though. i'll find sometime to do it when i'm not so stressed....


fiddle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home