Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

8.28.2004

raimi love

couple interesting things about my girlfriend.

when i cruise with her, i like other people checkin'er out.
anytime i drive drunk, i'm puttin' my baby at risk!
her shoes cost 500 dollars.
she has two different color shoes.
she sometimes takes a little while to warm up.
once she's warm, she never cools down.
you need both hands and both feet to work her.
her hood is aaaaalways open.
she doesn't like idling.


yeah, this is what i think about these days. i think something's seriously wrong with me...today i cleaned the INSIDE of my wheels. i already had them off 'cause i was cleaning my breaks. the break pads were loose so they were clicking. no danger, when you hit the breaks they clamp down...just a little irritating. either way, had the wheels off and there's a shitload'a grime in there so i decided to wash the insides....*shrugs*. might as well.

i love her.

my sis got me a cool hat from MTV. she keeps sending me all the free shit she gets :) how nice. i'm too lucky. stoops, if you're still out there, karma still comin' my way. at least i sent a stereo your way. that puppy still bumpin'? treated me well for six years...hope she treats you well as well.


summer league finals tomorrow. we're at the bottom. but we have the most fun. and the most injured...including me. keep rolling my ankle over and over again...maybe it's 'cause i never let it heal. ther ewas a south swell, i had to surf. then i had to go to pickup to get my phone which i left at the naked party...and if i'm there i might as well play pickup. then...i woke up and kicked my bedpost. you have to do that sort of thing once in a while. reminder that you're alive.


aaaaand none of my friends wanted to go out on a friday night. or had no money. or had no ride. or just don't like me. heh. whatever, i've got my own shit i can do.



baby love.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home