Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

8.15.2004

whoa

pretty crazy weekend...friday night we didn't play summer league 'cause the lights didn't go on. lame. so we got drunk and played milk...in near dark. then went to see harold and kumar go to white castle. fuckin' hilarious :)

slept lots, surfed, hung out with mo, and went to a gay club! yay. friends and friends of friends, don't worry, i'm not gay. ALTHOUGH...one of my friends had to tell her boyfriend i AM gay 'cause he's all worried and shit about her hangin' out with me...'nother friend of mine IS gay apparently...did wonder, but tried to strike it from my mind 'cause really...i'd hate to wrongly accuse someone of being gay *shrugs*. and on top of that? two classmates (year younger) from high school band thought i was some gay guy that fucked one'a their x-boyfriends. amazing. they heard a name and a graduation year and i was the only one they knew...wonderful. at least thye both thought i was hot? shit i dunno. i scolded moani that she was supposed to protect me, damnit.

never again (although i've already said that once).

and then today...turns out this girl i hooked up with my senior year...she was a year below (although a year older than me, homeschool)...and i was supposed to go to her junior prom with her...yeah i kinda flipped out 'cause she totally jumped me when i was drunk. i got scared, she was hurt...oops. turns out she plays ultimate and she was at this tournament today. i was wondering if it was her but the game was pretty intense...i was about to ask her at the end when she beat me to it. had a good conversation, she seemed to be cool about it...it WAS four years ago...but yeah...still dn't feel like dealing with that.

speaking of that tournament, second game i sprain my ankle AND a toe (got a cleat caught when i tried to slide under a disc sprinting parallel to it in the endzone). taped it up. jumped back in. rolled it again doing one of my retarded inside out forehands....upgraded to a lace up brace and (more) vitamin I...played finals. lost, took second. was a sweet day :) met a really cute/cool girl from vancouver, too. oh wait, but i'm GAY.

quite a weekend *room spins*.

work resumes.

'night


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home