Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

7.15.2005

blah

so not much new's been happening in my life...but i thought i'd send a shout out anyway. actually i just like to hear myself talk.

finally getting the ball rolling and hitting up old profs for recommendations and hitting up UH professors to learn more about the program. was talking to my brother about how much transitions suck. all the bullshit you have to go through to get where you wanna go. i wanna just have a cool idea, snap my fingers, and let it be.

oh well, i guess i can handle it.

house is lookin' good. we're comin' down to the last few things and we're selling everything we can. big things first...furniture and such. making a good dent in things, the house is finally clearing up and looking like something doable instead of a huge clutter that would take a fuckin' dumptruck to move. getting closer. yardwork's ALMOST done...that's the one thing i don't like about all this. i hate yardwork. except using a chainsaw, that's kinda fun. the vibration absolutely destroys my hands, though...everytime i use it for a long time my hands ache for days...ugh. i have arthritis.

and tam and i made 6 months :) hopefully many more to follow (i expect there to be).

oh, and lewis bought me a new surfboard for my birthday :) what a guy. i'd been looking for a slightly bigger board for bigger surf and he came home for the weekend and in looking for a board for HIM he offers to buy me one. soooo that's like three more years i won't need a board :) and i STILL haven't paid a dime for a single one!

and it's a sweeeeet board. now i just need waves...fuck.


charmed life.


eat pizza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home