Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

7.17.2006

some for the mouth, some for the ass

only in hawaii (i imagine) do you go to a beach park on one special sunday and go back home with a 25 pound bag of rice and a 12 pack of toilet paper.

it's called the oroku picnic. it's an annual picnic for my okinawan clan that came to hawaii...which is made of five families called 'yagos' (not sure of the spelling). my yago is menokanagushuku (also not sure of the spelling). time to see all my grandmas sisters and uncles and cousins and eeeeverybody. kids play games for prizes like school supplies, adults play games for potatoes and canned soup. haha, it's hilious. either way, i can always use rice and tp. *shrugs*.

in other news, i've decided that i need to detox. it's gotten to the point where i almost CAN'T get drunk...i drank a forty and a half with three other beers in a night and by the time i left i was just a little buzzed. fucked up. went to a bar last night to see a show and beer after beer = no buzz. finally stopped with just enough dough in my wallet to get some munchies after. SO. i'm gonna stop drinking randomly with dinner and what not. as much as i can on the weekends i'll try and not drink. i'm going to cali on the 26th to visit my bro and i'm sure he'll get me trashed...but other than that i'm gonna try and cool it. can't be good for me to be able to drink that much.

funny that the only reason i consider dirnking less is because i can't get drunk...i love my life.

*drinks chocolate milk*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home