Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

9.22.2006

kiss me deadly, *ribbit*

well....woke up this morning (thursday) TWO days after talk like a pirate day...and my voice was even MORE gone! i can only speak super softly and really really low. my voice has never been this bad in my whole life...not even after 5 hours of karaoke. if i try and speak too loud or too high my throat's so fucked my voice doesn't even CRACK...it just doesn't really make any sound. just the wheezing of exhaling over dead vocal chords.

hurts like a bitch, too.

too bad i can't sleep yet...fucking grading papers blows...especially when i have no idea what the hell the homework's about! yay switching majors...

and then i have yet another awful fucking day. i think i'm just gonna leave school early tomorrow and FINALLY get some decent sleep. i don't even wanna wonder how much coffee i've had this week. do you think a coffee to sleep ratio would be a good indication of general happiness???

i suppose you could factor beer in there too.

okay, break's over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home