Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

9.20.2006

twice 'round the deck, once 'round the neck

well shit. that was a boatloada' fun. anybody else out there in cyberland celebrate international talk like a pirate day?

i got my picture taken a few times. one girl even recorded me screaming "ahoy!" into her cell phone to be used as her alarm tone. we closed the bar (didn't plan on staying that long). i think i left my voice there...i hope they kept it in the lost and found.

and today SUCKED.

i did, however, formulate a theory about pirate speak. i'm pretty sure they just talk like that 'cause they were drunk...'cause when i got drunk it just kind of flows out of my mouth so easily! almost as easily as the beer flowed in!!! when i first showed up was a lotta arrgg's and yarrrr's and ahoys, but by the end of the night we were all belchin' some blasphemy in a pirate tongue. can't wait for next year.

jk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home