Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

4.28.2003

evolution

i've decided that i'm going to start titling my blobs. it came to me when i was reading some random blog (i've taken to exploring the 'most recent blogs' list on blogger.com just to discover interesting people) and some girl had the most random fuckin' titles in the world. either way, it reminded me of all my weird signiatures...candy, greetings...gibberish...and i really do like opportunities to spew the first thing that comes to my mind. do you like my signiatures? i'm very proud of them. my blob content is a BIT more thought out (albeit not much) but signiatures, that's straight outa' my ass.

so, expect more arbitrary noise at the top of my blobs :)

booger.

dude, i have to get revenge of the nerds.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home