Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

4.27.2003


i'm really not made to do work under no pressure. i have a project due next tuesday (may 6th) that's....pretty long and involved...but whenever i sit down to do it, i keep cutting the 'estimated time required' down and justify to myself that i don't have to be there...like today. i figured out a lotta stuff and got a lotta prep stuff done....in about three hours or so...so of course i meet austin for lunch on the steps and toss 'till 8pm. and now i'm faced with a complete lack of energy and my eyes are burning. the obvious solution? take a nap! of course! so i think i'm gonna go do that. i all the sleep i missed through this entire fucking semester is catching up with me across these three days....i don't get it. i'm sitting here typing after tossing and my forearms are getting tired.....

i ate a lotta bacon today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home