Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

5.27.2003



kiksriot

the adorable little japanese girl we all know and love now has a blog, aptly named the most terrific liar. i love you kix, i really do :) and she linked me. i love you more. have my children?

hah, yeah, and now that i linked you kicks, you're going to get TONS of traffic from all the people visiting....my......shite. i mean, site. yeah, barely anybody reads anymore...and i get all these funkyass IP's now so i have no idea who you people are. makes it more exciting to type shit like my confession of love to makiko. whooooooo's gonna read? iiiiiiii doooooooon't knooooooow.....!

heh. the summerblog...always an interesting thing. and i'll post another interesting dreamblob in a few minutes. short, sweet, and gaurenteed to either disgust you or make you laugh :) on another funny note, wtf is this:

****************************************
Quixote454 (1:20:01 PM): wow...
Auto response from The Firephile (1:20:01 PM): bodyboarding for a few hours, and then o`ahu pickup! we'll see how much these squirelly locals can rock this uptown localite....
Quixote454 (1:20:28 PM): If I'd read your blog more.... during the year I would have thought different of you :-)
Quixote454 (1:20:47 PM): hmmmm....
Quixote454 (1:20:50 PM): that came out wrongish
Quixote454 (1:20:52 PM): ttyl

The Firephile (8:21:40 PM): wtf?
*****************************************

heh, i wonder if the discovery of my blob could ever improve a person's image of me. btw, that's sasha. fuckin' freshmen.

so today was quite possibly the most amazing day of this month. woke up and ate three eggs and a half can of corned beef hash with a can of strawberry guava juice, listened to some music really loud (my dad has a kenwood 100W/channel amp, 2 floorspeakers, 2 satellites, and a 15-inch cerwin vega subwoofer...i built most of it :) cerwin vega is like the fuckin' Porto of commercially available speakers. Porto is like the ducati of tequila's. a ducati is that BADASS motorcycle on the matrix2. best in the world. cerwin vega, porto, and a ducati....if only i had money.

wtf was i saying....*read* oh yeah, my day. after that, i emailed some old teachers who are all very glad to hear from me. one of which may be able to find me a job doing something OTHER than flippin' patties at burger king. washed my stinkass dog. he's really cute when he starts madly shaking all the water off. it's really weird, he doesn't like baths at all, but he doesn't mind standing in the rain looking really sad by the door, or jumping in the water trying to catch alamihi's, this EXTREMELY fast black crab that runs over the lava rocks. i used to shoot rocks at these things with a slingshot and they could dodge the rock. well....sometimes.....every once in a while i'd nail one (once in a LONG while). needless to say, yeah, my dog's pretty fast....pretty impressive for about 80 pounds and 9 years.

back to my day (the rest is fast), i went bodyboarding after that...on my way there listening to more REALLY LOUD music in my car (pioneer cd deck, 40W/channel powering the front stock speakers, and a Legacy 600W 4-channel amp w/ two channels feeding the rear 6x9 stock speakers and the other two channels bridged to mono to feed the 12-inch pioneer sub that i boxed myself in a GREAT sounding box). you have no idea how much i miss these two stereo systems :) onwards.

i went bodyboarding at Walls, in waikiki. since i haven't boarded since christmas, and even then not all that much (summertime is when my breaks are up), i went to Walls which is always a really mellow break, not too dangerous...but of course i decide on a big wave to ride OVER the wall (i was going to just stop in front of it...then just sit on it....then i'm like...hmm...maybe i can go OVER it) and i end up slicing my heel, shallow, and scraping the side of my calf. nothing bad, but it was pretty stupid. the wall comes about 2.5 feet out of the water...hah. oh well. after bodyboarding for a couple hours i went to ala moana beach park to play pickup. the slice on my heel made cleats a bit uncomfortable (read: painful as fuckin' hell) but i had a great time. they're really fun people...nowhere near my age but really nice :) they even invited me (or almost begged) me to join the summerleague 'cause all the teams are short and one of the girls says kind of quietly, "bring a gray shirt," and another guy goes, "hey, no, bring a BLACK shirt," and then another dude's like, "while you're at it, bring a red, green and yellow shirt too." they liked my playing :) i was makin' a lot of d's and playin' okay on offense, just flowin' it up the field, didn't wanna try anything stupid. and this has turned into quite a healthy blog.

so.....meat....dog....surf....ultimate. um... i'm gonna go take a shower and then try a pint of beer that my dad brewed for me. it's a german black : ) HEAVY. and so fuckin' alcholic, hah, great shit. the last time my dad made this i'd prefer that over guiness, no shit. and you know how picky i am with my beer. fresh beer is MAGNITUDES better than even the keg. if you haven't, try it. and then i'm going to waste away in front of like, five HBO channels.

i love my life. *sigh*

oh, and i got my lower lip bloody from a d'd disc to the face, and a bloody upper lip from a shoulder. mmmm...


blood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home