Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

6.04.2003



surf

there's a big swell comin' in on thursday :) good thing i have no job yet.....

wait.

oh well...i guess i can still enjoy it ;)

today i was almost entirely useless...doing a few chores before pickup (good shit) and then coming home with dinner from yummies (korean bbq...hawaiian style)...besides a good like, two hour long argument/conversation with my mom abooooouuut...hmm. life? talking a lot about my older sister and some of the things that went on between her and my mom. a good conversation. i realized in the middle of it that i don't remember the last time my mom's told me "no" i can't do something. my parents rarely tell me to do anything, or rarely press their opinions on me unless i ask for them. it's left me very open minded and free to make my own decisions, but in return i respect everything they say and one reason they rarely (or now, simply don't) have to tell me "no" is because they agree with most everything i do *shrugs*. i don't exactly hide much from them...they know i drink a lot. they know i play ultimate with a broken back. they know i party 'till dawn when i can. they know i've gotten naked for a laugh....i suppose they'd even be glad to hear that i still haven't tried any drugs ('sides abusing the occasional perscription ; ) and am, to this day, two months before my 21st birthday, the proud owner of my own virginity.

i wonder who'll still be surprised by that...*shrugs*

balls out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home