Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

6.04.2003



comments

thanks to spoots for notifying me of the reopening of haloscan registrations, i now have comments again. so, comment if you wanna comment on specific shit, or use the message board for more general things. i imagine now i'll just get...nothing on the messageboard but hey, maybe i'll be proven wrong.

thanks spoots, and blame matt for the absynthe dude, i take no responsibility for that.

and i'm quite impressed you actually read through my backblob....thanks ;) i appreciate it

and sai doesn't think i can necessarily own my virginity, what do you think?

i told her to kiss my ass

"just like three bags of poi, you feel me with joy, you're my island wooomaaaan"

poi and lomi salmon...mmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home