Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

6.16.2003



standstill

updated the linkage (at left). your life suddenly has meaning again, mara.

i dunno if it's just the weekend but my summer is slowly turning into a mass of uselessness....i really get nothing productive done...ever. well, i fixed my dad's amp, and i get little shits done around the house...the surfing's going good (besides straining my tricep a little bit yesterday), but yeah....i sit around and i have no motivation to do the things that i 'feel' like i want to do, or should do, or would do if this or if that or if whatever....i dunno wtf i'm saying.

saw a really cute girl today at pier 1. me and my sis were sitting at a dining table 'cause my mom was taking forever and this girl comes by, local, hawaiian/filipino maybe but hair dyed blonde. she looked at me at least twice (i'm pretty sure it wasn't just 'cause i was staring at her) as she was going to the counter to pay for her stuff...and then on our way out, i see that she was alone in the driver's seat of a 2003 dark red corvette pulling out. me and vanessa (sis) contemplated how she found herself in the driver's seat of a vette (she was maybe mid-late 20's) and we concluded that she must get lotsa guys with that car (yeah we didn't get very far). dudes always think a hot car'll impress a girl....i guess sometimes it does (ladies?) but at the same time it seems like long-schlong insecurities (gents?). either way, on the flip side...a girl with a hot ride DEFINITELY goes up like, exponentially in my book. 'specially if she knows how to ride it.

what do YOU drive? i either drive our '96 or '98 light blue used toyota camry (with my bumpin' sound system) or our '89 toyota van (bought new, it's an oldie but goody), stick shift. the camry's automatic and i hate the transmission. i hate automatic's to begin with, but this one just blows. sstandard...mmm...love that shit. one'a these days, my plan is to buy an old beat-up camaro and learn how to fix that shit. that'll be my baby. then maybe i can pick up mah baby in mah baby and make some babies....

that's....weird. so yeah, whaddaya drive?

*booty dance*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home