Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

1.16.2004

classic vh1, haha
christian i hate you.



ever since you told me about craigslist's "rants and raves" section, i've pretty much been checking it like 4-5 times a week. i check it more than BLOG, and i don't do anything more than i blog...okay maybe a few things.

regardless, it's fuckin' hilarious :) i recommend it to anyone: http://newyork.craigslist.com/rnr

i got sunburned yesterday 'cause i was out at diamond for FOUR HOURS across high noon...yeah, sould've taken a break and put on more sunscreen. at least i had a rashgaurd on so i only got burnt on my face and a LITTLE bit on my forearms. i should be okay by tomorrow....and sunday....my last two days of surf for what could be a long, long time.

at least i get to snowboard early feb. with steiner, catherine, max and another friend of mine, john. that SEAS trip, should be fun. we were going to someplace called smoker's notch but instead we're going to hunter 'cause a bunch of assholes (me included) forgot to turn in the deposit before break...oops.

i have a need
a need
for speed.



80's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home