Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

1.25.2004

jack johnson - stars, holes, heaven, something (i never really know titles)
back



ultimate is BACK. so nice. winterleague today was badass, despite the 12 degrees when we started. the cold got easier to handle once we got moving, so that was cool, but damn sitting still was painful.

my team (chang/trish/ramrod) went undefeated against what we think are the two bottom teams (although one was missing a fat out-of-shape christian : ) so that was cool. real test'll come next weekend, though. we have a good chance, but we'll have to be on.

my back unfortunately is weak right now...so i know i definitely have to start doing my excercises again. i guess surfing has done enough to keep my legs in shape, though 'cause they feel okay. i'm just REALLY not used to breathing this air....ugh. looking forward to more.

graham's birthday party last night was cool...DBQ and a bar called the slaughtering lamb where you can get beer by the YARD. one of his other friends bought it for him and he did indeed finish it despite being a lightweight....although he was TRASHED. a good show :) i had fun. met some cool peeps as well.

finally picked up the guitar again a night or two ago. turns out my acoustic DOES have the e string i always break...i could've sworn i'd broken it. oh well. learned a jack johnson song called 'moonshine' that's he my attention for a lot of the past week. such a pretty song...two guitars.


that's me for now.


grind


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home