Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

9.01.2004

confirmation

that i really am fucked up. i got four hours of sleep last night...went to a rock show late and crashed at my friend's place in town...which is like ten minutes from work.

and i still got 4 hours of sleep *shakes head*. work was painful, but less so than i thought it would be. took a half hour...er...non-nap. i had so much caffeine in my system i couldn't sleep despite how tired i was so i just kind of slumped in my chair with my eyes clothes instead of eating lunch...but yeah, made it through the day...

come home, too tired to do anything useful so i watch tv...which is rare for me these days. eventually decide i'll ready (song of susannah) 'till i'm sleepy around...maybe 7:30. read 'till nine...and i'm more awake than before. find a cool episode of x-files (they went off the deep end again, SWEET!) and even more awake. there's the second portion of a multiple part episode on now...and i'm still not tired. trying to drink myself to sleep at the moment.

what the fuck is wrong with me?

*shakes head*. maybe it's the lack of excercise. i think i'm well enough to surf tomorrow. small waves, i think i can handle.



so wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home