Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

5.23.2005

bleah

sooooo....when i first got this car i figured i could fix anything but the engine and the driveline (transmission, clutch....)

a few months ago i opened up the engine

right now my driveline is half in pieces

so much for my plans. either way, read raimi's blog for updates.

in other news, i think i'm gonna do it. i'm gonna go to grad school. i'll give it more thought tomorrow (and more research) and i'm hoping i can work up the courage to decline the job offer i have sitting here on my desk. scary.

i've secured a parttime job through an old boss. they liked me :) my mom also said i don't have to pay rent if i help her fix the house in the next few months (and pay me some for my time) to close it up and sell it. so sad....*sigh*. i think this whole plan'll work. aaaaand i'll have my life occupied for another two years at least (if i just do a master's program).


it goes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home