Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

9.28.2006

a ton on one testicle

soooo i think i'm a little stressed out :Þ woke up almost before my alarm clock this morning doing an engineering problem in my head/dream and got frustrated...weird. had to come to school early 'cause i have some work to do that i was supposed to do weeks ago that my prof didn't mention. unfortunately that work is here in my lab.

went to the vending machine and got a green tea...took my change and came upstairs. reached for my iced tea and...hmm...oops.

it was still in the vending machine thankfully.

that may or may not have had something to do with the two cute girls walking by. i fuckin' love UH.

it also may or may not have something to do with me going to play poker last night instead of studying. and ultimate.


bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home