Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

12.19.2007

whodoyouknow

do you ever wonder who it is that you REALLY know? deep down, good and bad, up and down, understand. i KNOW my mother, my sister, my brother. i do believe i will never understand my father. i do believe i will never understand any girl i've ever been with thus far.

i have friends i feel like i KNOW. and they are my best friends. they are the people who are most honest with me. they are the people who are not afraid to tell me who they are. they are the people who are least afraid of telling me who they think i am. they are the people who are proud of who they are, ashamed of their faults, but responsible for everything they do. they are people i will trust.

how many people do you KNOW? how many people would you like to know?

(wanna know me? start with reading 4 years of this stupid blog, haha!)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mhmmm. good question. I'd like to know myself a bit better. I always think i do and then i am completely surprised by what i do and where i am at. Interesting.

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger but you're Jess said…

    mmm...i do believe i missed out the most important one in my drunken rant. thank you for filling that in :) whoever you are....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home