Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

5.30.2003



more avenues on the path to boredom

three new blogs in about two weeks...weird. people are finaly starting to realize what a great procrastinatorial device blogging is ;)

anyway, there's the kixriot, linked left, the little muppet, and puffle #1 (makiko, amanda, and mara, respectively). go look good fun. i even got a drunk quote on amanda's :)

so i decided to stay home today. i got a BIT sunburned (going to the beach three days in a row) on a few of the "edges" 'cause i didn't put the sunscreen on my entire body. oops. not bad though, should be fine by tomorrow. i also pulled whatever tendon that is that connects my pecs (left) to my armpit. i was at diamond head yesterday and caught some HUGE waves (some of the biggest of my life) and i was jacknifing one (up on one foot and one knee) and fell off funny getting my arm going one way and my body the other...so yeah, now it hurts. i'm gonna rest it a bit. went to play pickup again too. dude, pickup after THREE HOURS bodyboarding in like 2-4 ft. surf....not a good idea. i'm just hoping that if i keep absolutely killing myself my body might adapt and get it's ass in shape...yes, i am blaming my body. haha. fun.

i'm gonna go eat now. talk to me

corned beef hash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home