Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

6.17.2003



so much pain

so after surfing i came home, did errands and shit, and went back out to play ultimate......when i got there i realized something very disheartening....i had no socks. so, for love of the game, and sheer stupidity, i played without socks in my three year old BUSTED ASS cleats for two hours. jesus my feet hurt by the end of that..and jesus my feet hurt now...on top of a few sliced toes from a fight i lost with the reef while surfing (mentioned before).

but hell, it was good fun. i even got invited to a one day tourney 'cause someone needed peeps for a team *shrugs*. i guess they like my playing at least that much.

poi and lomi salmon...with poke and a beer. some kalua pig and this may have been the greatest meal of my life (given the situation of course...tired, hungry, dead)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home