Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

10.06.2006

short skirt and wide open

one'a those days that i opened this window with nothing to say. well...things i WANT to say but probably shouldn't. look at me...discretion. whod've tought.

so mah man weston is on vacation and his girl's outa' town so naturally....we drink a lot. happened to hvae an easy work week as far as homework and "work" so it worked out well...although i think i've actually stressed myself out MORE since i go to school everyday tired and (at least today) hungover. fuuuuck. that's what i get for drinkin' lotsa whiskey i suppose, but it was a good night. and a random dinner. sourdough bread, pepperoni and red pepper cheese taste great toasted when you're trashed. again, whod've thought.

women fuckin' trouble me. it's too bad i like them too much. or too often? i dunno. i've been doing a PRETTY good job of keeping myself busy enough that it's not a problem all that often....but yeah, i suppose it's inevitable. i miss it. my mind wanders. and i drink more.

4L sangria jug's almost done...time for another one perhaps...

gouge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home